After reading countless reviews about Birchbox, I was intrigued. My skin gets clogged up when I use the same stuff over and over again so I need to keep changing stuff up. At $10 per month for a box of large-sized samples, I thought we could swing it for a few months 🙂
To be honest, I was pretty disappointed by the contents. So meager. Within the box, I found:
- Two packets of Oribe shampoo and conditioner samples – LAME
- Befine lip exfoliator – LAME, I never use this stuff. As a lip balm addict, my lips are never chapped.
- Caudalie night cream – LAME, so teeny tiny.
- Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Primer – PROMISING, since I needed a primer and this was the largest sample. Also, the bronze color is pleasant.
- Orofluido hair oil – LAME, I don’t like putting oil in my hair.
I’ll try each of the products of course but I’m not sure this is worth $10 per month. I’m not the only one who’s been disappointed but too bad I didn’t see that review until right now 😦
That’s what I get for jumping on the trendy wagon. I think I’m going to give Birchbox one more try and see what I get next month.